I have finally found a system that adds value to the principles that I value and teach through my Organizing and Time Management Classes and I encourage you to look at this system as well! There is something for everyone no matter what stage of your life you are in. I encourage you to read all of the areas the Make Today Matter System has to offer and then click on the picture above to familiarize yourself even more with the system or to purchase any of the tools that are available.
Signing up for membership is an excellent way to keep yourself motivated and have discussions with Brook, herself, or other women that have the same issues as you. I think you will be amazed to find see that you are not alone and there is a fantastic support system to meet your needs!
Inspired by her bestselling book, The Change Your Life Challenge, Brook’s Make Today Matter Life System brings step-by-step support, guidance, and a revolutionary approach to help you build your best life:
* Manage Time
* Save Money
* Regain Energy
* Find Balance
* Improve Relationships
* Uncover Your Core Values
* Live by Your Priorities
* Develop a Home Management Routine
* Manage Mealtimes
* Set Your Goals
* Connect with Others
* Expert Support
Thousands of women have come to this site as skeptics–wondering if Brook’s programs could work for them. These women are now enjoying the positive, unparalleled benefits offered by Brook’s well-researched, comprehensive, step-by-step, proven programs.
If you think you have “tried everything” and there “isn’t any hope left,” think again. That is what hundreds of women thought prior to the Making Today Matter Life System.
Unlike other programs, the Make Today Matter Life System takes a fresh approach, incorporating internal and external exercises to foster lasting lifestyle change. Each Step is carefully outlined leaving no room for “guessing” how to make the program work. Organize your life, control clutter, prioritize and more with this innovative program.
1. The journey begins with the Make Today Matter Toolbox: 30 Step-by-Step Guides you can work through at your own pace to help you save time, regain control, get organized, eliminate chaos and clutter, feel better, regain energy, build balance, and find more joy (You can download these 4-10 page guides or read them online) These guides cover 17 life areas, providing an ongoing system for achieving and maintaining life balance.
2. Includes live, expert support through online events and forums hosted by Rhonda Miga, Brook Noel and the MTM Support Team Message Boards for each of the 30 lessons to help you find the support and answers you need quickly.
3. Access to the MTM Library for event transcripts, and exclusive printable materials.
4. Reflect on your journey and progress in an online private journal that offers journaling questions and self-discovery prompts for each of the thirty steps.
5. Build a “Soul Food Deck” with inspirations or download cards designed by Brook Noel for Make Today Matter Members.
6. Build friendships and meet other women in our positive topic-specific community forums. You’ll find sharing circles for those over 50, women with newborns, work-at-home moms, women with their own businesses, women with ADD, moms of children with special needs, homeschooling, and more.
7. Enjoy the Menus and Mealtimes Service with three weekly menus each month complete with shopping lists and a recipe-sharing board. View all benefits of Menus & Mealtimes.
8. Download the monthly Make Today Matter Magazine packed with tips and ideas to help control clutter, keep your home clean, achieve and maintain balance, and much more.
9. Enjoy Priority Planning and challenges from Brook Noel. Brook offers you a step-by-step workbook for effective planning to meet your goals each month. Throughout the week she also issues member challenges. Join in and interact with Brook on these special challenges to help you break through barriers and build balance and contentment.
10. Use the Housework Helpers & Online Action and Accountability Area: Use our moderated online action room to get motivated and get things done along with rewards for total effort and consistency ($9.95 a month value) . View all benefits of Housework Helpers.
11. Operation Ugly: Join Brook Noel the last Saturday of the month for “Operation Ugly,” a morning devoted to conquering the dirtiest tasks on your list. The ugliest to-do list receives a $200.00 not-so-ugly library. This is just one of many online events to help you take action.
12. Your choice of three specialized Mini-Workshops each month: These action-oriented Mini Makeovers are content-packed, specialized action plans to help you implement a desired change quickly. Each workshop includes a printable lesson (5-20 pages), action plan, message board and online accountability tools.
Learn how to achieve more in less time
Based on Brook Noel’s online course
Have you ever found yourself saying any of the following…
* “I’ll never get everything done.”
* “I just don’t have enough time.”
* “There isn’t enough time in the day!”
* “I need more time when I have energy to conquer this pile.”
This workbook will show you step-by-step how to manage your time effectively and achieve more in fewer hours. At the end of the workbook, you will have your own master schedule that incorporates moods, interruptions, energy peaks, and reality.
Unfortunately, many time management programs require that you adapt to their system. If there is anything that will never be a one-size-fits-all solution it is time management! No one will understand the exact challenges you face, but you! That’s why this entire process guides you in customizing my best time management tips and tools to meet YOUR needs.
* Welcome to Getting Things Done!
* Getting Things Done! “Before” Evaluation
* Creating Your Personal “Time Sheet” and Charting Your Peak Energy and Moods
* Your Personal Time Sheet
* Creating Your CAN Organizer
* Exploring CAN Categories and Adding Your Info
* Working with your CAN
* Success Tip 1 – Time Tracking
* Success Tip 2 – Right Mind
* The 3 Step Action List
* Success Tip: Group Like items Together
* Success Tip: Plan for the Unexpected
* The Four-Factor Foundation of a Final Plan and Gathering All of Your To-Do Items
* Master To Do List
* Balancing & Evaluating Our List: Part Two
* Two Essential Time Management Tactics
* The Seven Phases of Master Planning
* Phase II The Seven Stages of Master Planning
* Master Planning Stage Two: Adding Three-Step Action Lists
* Master Planning Stage Three: Drawing Important Conclusions and Beginning to Color Your World
* Master Planning Stage Four: Color Your World
* Master Planning Stage Five: Your #1 Commitment
* Master Planning Stage Six: Adding Your Anchors
* Master Planning Stage Seven: Adding Everything Else
* Increasing Efficiency and Our Final Tool Set
* A Portable Power Hour
* Efficiency Tool: Effective Delegation
* Should I delegate this task?
* Task Outline
* Delegated Task List Summary
* Time Bandits: Part One of Two
* Time Bandits: Part Two
* The Big Wrap Up and One-Month Plan Building
* Getting Things Done! “After” Evaluation
Also Available as an Online Class
$29 USD sku:5382923